Experience the thrill of unnoticeable elegance with Perpetual Bracelets - permanent jewelry that's just the right size to feel invisible yet remarkable. Securely connected by a jump ring and bonded with a sturdy 'zap' - you'll be radiant, but never uncomfortable.
Next Pop-Up Event: TBD
Bracelets come in various links to choose from in different metal types:
- 14kt Solid Gold (Yellow or Rose - Recommended option as gold is the most durable)
- Argentium Silver (Tarnish resistant)
- 14k Gold-Filled (Yellow or Rose)
- Sterling Silver
To reserve your appointment a $20 deposit is required for individual appointments The deposit will go towards the cost of your bracelet. No refunds for no-shows.
- Permanent jewelry service will only be performed on individuals 13 years old and older.
- The re-welding fee for customers who receive a permanent bracelet from The Pink Locket is waived the first time, and a $10 fee any time after. Re-welding fee for bracelets purchased from other jewelry companies is $20.
- Re-welding will only be done on the jump ring, if the chain is damaged, there will be an additional charge for repairing the chain prior to re-welding the jump ring.
- Ages 13-17 will require a parent/guardian's consent and presence.
- Although permanent jewelry is intended to be permanent, durable and long-lasting, the length of wear can vary depending on a person's physical activity and other factors.
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed on permanent jewelry.
- All permanent jewelry clients are required to complete a waiver prior to services being performed.
PROMO CODES ARE INELIGIBLE ON PERMANENT JEWELRY