The Pink Locket
Beaded Bar Rose Gold Bar Climber Earring - Argentium Silver Textured Disc - Ear Jacket
These mismatched ear jacket studs come with a beaded rose gold ear climber and a small disc stud and textured Argentium silver discs to finish the look. So many different personalities are mixed into this styled earring.
- 14kt gold-filled, Argentium silver (nickel free)
- Discs: 15mm, Stud disc: 6mm, Beaded Climber: 18mm long
What is gold-filled vs. gold-plating?
Gold filled is the next level quality alternative to solid gold. Gold filled is an actual layer of gold (10kt, 12kt or 14kt) pressure bonded to another metal base metal such as brass or bronze. There’s a big difference between gold-filled and gold-plated. Gold-plated jewelry is a method of covering another type of metal with a very thin, film of pure gold by electroplating it. The downside is that the gold finish on gold-plated items can begin to chip and wear away over time. Additionally, some items may be prone to tarnishing. Gold-filled items have a much thicker layer of gold on them, and the gold is a much higher quality.
What is Argentium silver?
Fine silver mixed with germanium and it's 100% nickel free.
MADE IN AMERICA
We take pride in our products, quality, and the sourcing of our materials. You can rest assured that all of our products are handmade here in the U.S. and our materials are sourced and purchased from fellow American small businesses and companies.
Each order includes:
- Jewelry bag to store jewelry
- Anti-tarnish bag to help minimize oxidation (argentium silver, copper & brass metals only)
- Jewelry cleaning cloth keeps jewelry shiny and clean
- 6-month no-fault repair warranty
- One-time free professional cleaning