We’ve all heard of writer’s block, but how about creative killers? Picture this, you’re rocking to your own creative beat, steady designing, sketching or brewing up the next big piece. Then something comes along to detour you from your creative flow. Once that concentration is broken it’s so hard to get back into the groove. Here’s my top five list of creative killers:
- Internet-also my best friend, but a major distraction
- Negative people-after all did you ask for their two cents??
- Happy Hour-it’s good to attend a few, but forget about creating anything after 4 margaritas
- Cell phone-should I answer the call or wait until later?
- Television-whether it’s really bad reality TV or your favorite sitcom