Today’s Make it Monday is a recipe…yayy!!! My two guilty indulgences in life are wine and dark chocolate (together or separately). While I’m not a fan of junk food at all, in my opinion it’s a waste of taste, I do love a little sweet treat every now and then. I’ve been hearing great things about cookies with avocados, so I hopped on Pinterest and found a pretty simple recipe from Smoothie Lover. The cookies were very moist and I think I ate at least four in one sitting, even Little Model A had a few. Now I have to agree with Smoothie Lover, these cookies are much better when stored in the refrigerator. I think next I maybe throw some macadamia nuts into the recipe.
Did I mention these cookies are HEALTHY? Let me know how you like the recipe.
Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 small avocados
½ c coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
½ c cocoa powder
½ chocolate chips
1 T of water
½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Cream avocado and coconut sugar together then add the egg
- Add remaining ingredients
- Using a spoon, drop batter onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dollops should be approximately and inch wide
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes and allow cookies to cool
- Store cookies in airtight container in refrigerator
I forgot to take a picture of the outcome, but they basically came out just like Smoothie Lover has pictured on her blog.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter and follow my blog.