- Article published at:
- Article author: thepinklocket
- Article tag: Holiday
- Article comments count: 0
Today’s Make It Monday is a bit different. It’s nothing crafty or stylish (although it could be), but it’s something we need to remember to do regularly. I personally didn’t realize the importance of this until recently. We become so consumed with daily activities and responsibilities that we forget that every now and then we need to stop and take some time back for ourselves. Here are 5 things you can do when you take a time out for yourself.
- Go for a walk. Take in the scenery, smile at a stranger or whistle while you walk.
2. Take up yoga. This has to be one of the best ways to de-stress and center your mind.
3. Grab a cup of your favorite coffee. I’m a coffee lover and I love walking into a coffee shop and smelling freshly brewed coffee.
4. Get lost in a bookstore.
Be sure to sign up to my list to receive more posts like this, as well as, ones on personal style, fashion and first access to my jewelry collection releases.